Thursday, August 27, 2009

RE Updated with a new SUBBED video

NGAWWWW Seems that YT removed it and even ended up recieving a warning like I mentioned in one of the future post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aha! I'm once again off track when I'm suppose to study for my upcoming exams. Although, I do need to update with a new subbed video.

Apparently this whole show was subbed already, so I decided to stop encoding it since it's been already done. I did decide to take it full on for this Odoroki no Arashi SP 5 but it seems someone's much faster so I stopped subbing it, so far I've only subbed up to 5 minutes into the show. Since, I've already timed 5 minutes, might aswell upload it, I dont want to waste my whole-heartedly timed part.

My YT channel:

Like I said it's only the first 5 minutes into the show so I named it 'Intro'.

This will be my last post of the month, I wont be posting unless I'm off-track again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home