Thursday, May 27, 2010

Second Strike


We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:

◦from Association of Copyright for Computer Software about Odoroki no Arashi SP 5 intro (eng sub) - themilktea
Video ID: bgYRv658R5Q
This is the second copyright strike against your account. A single additional claim against your account will result in the termination of your account. To avoid this, delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others.


Here it is the notification of the copyright issues. In the meantime, I'm going to refrain uploading. Anyways I'll be back at war with school.

Oh, by the way to avoid my account getting deleted, I've also deleted Leo Ku's MV and Fish Leong's MV. But you can find ALL of it here in my blog :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home