Saturday, July 3, 2010

Faneru and Gero - Subs


Aha! Who remembered my last video, which was released two months ago. Yes it was indeed the famous Fanero and Gero Magnet video, and it's still maintaining it's positions in the Uttatemita rankings (well before it was, I'll make it happen!) in nicovideos. As a rememberance of the absence of Faneru who left....

Seem's like I have enough time to do the other Faneru and Gero related videos, I'll be able to release it within this week sometime, so please do look forward and check back in this blog as often as possible or my YT channel. Oh and the release won't be a mass release, I'll first of all encode subs on one of the videos since it takes alot of time, and I'll release the other one after a couple of days (leaving me 1 week to do the 2 videos).
As per person request for the other 2 videos (thumbs up for translations) I'll be co-operating and using the translations from TimcanpyFangirl to encode the hardsubs, so thank you once again for the awesome translations (better than my beginner's vocab.)

Look forward to it next week as I'll pull all-nighters for the fast release.. although patience is a virtue!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home