Friday, July 9, 2010

Double the process, double the bother



It seems that lately my actual PC could not sustain such powerful process of encoding and timing anymore (my computer is seriously lacking RAM and CPU power processing) so everytime my computer gives me warnings when I multitask or bring tasks up while processing the subtitles and encoding it evidently lags. This means whilst encoding I wanted to listen music on my computer while hopping on and off msn and browsing the internet.. my computer insteads lags, at the same time make beeping warnings of my exhausted CPU and RAM through the main system. I could hear my computers pain, I should really upgrade and complement some of the utilities that I need now.

To solve such problem, I ended up having to pull my laptop out, and whilst my main PC is processing the encoding of the videos and whatnot.. I play games, chat, browse the internet, watch videos and listen to music on my laptop, although I dislike my laptop (cheap and REALLY lags)

Therefore lately I've been using my laptop and my main PC for different tasks. My PC must've been yelling at me everytime I nearly killed it when subtitling and and encoding some of the heavy video files (yes I've been working on some 1hr-2hr video files).

Now that I mention about my computer... I should really upgrade the ROM as well as the external memory.

Eh, it seems like my computer has given up on me on encoding large files, so for now I'm going to stick to small files until I've upgrade the computer system.

Gasp, alot of things to do.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home