Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jikoushoukai!

" サリーです (^__________^)"

These sort of introductions are are slightly scary at times, when the broadcaster actually asks each everyone to introduce themselves, everytime I introduce myself I always think that I'm somehow doing it wrong, and I end up getting of nervous because I always think this sort of introduction is a bit rude. Anyways I'll get use to it, although I cant comment in Japanese, I can only comment "8888888" or "wktk" or "wwwwww" the typical english simplified comments.
The rest is of the comments are .. (wakanai! demo... nicovideo live suki!)

Oh, to those who's curious on how nicovideo works and how I ended up watching live you can visit here . This site actually helped me through the process if registering through to watching videos and how communities work. It's a neccessity to visit this site for help on nicovideo.

Anyways maybe I should make a tag that's entirely based on my obsessions of nico nico videos (nico video related)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home