Friday, June 25, 2010

Isolation


Yes, yet again I thought I'd give my piggy a little attention. You see, before I even noticed it, it was heavily covered under a thick layer of dust. This is an actual mouse wrist padding for those who have sore wrist when using the mouse on the computer. I never end up using it and well.. my friend did give it to me as a present. I'll give it a bit of attention to it for now, hope it isn't lonely...

If you wonder what 'set' I took the photograph in... well I have to say i used two pieces of white paper, one for the background and one for the bottom writing 'isolation'

I didnt place a "credit" label in it as I TRUST people that they wont steal this photograph I took randomly, if you do use it, please credit/link back.

Camera used: Phone Camera F480

Edited: Photoshop + Paint Shop


Oh and be aware that I'll probably blog once every 2 weeks, I've been busy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home