Sunday, May 9, 2010

Arakawa Under the Bridge

Yes, I might add that I'm actually quite addicted to this anime. Yeh I know, it's considered the most randomest (is that a word or am I spelling it wrong?) anime I've ever seen. Besides the (hen-na chari) weird characters that are introduced in every episode and how each character bestows it's very own individual trait and characteristics . They even have their own little personal 'job' that they wanted to do in order support the people under the bridge with, makes it incredibly interesting. The fact that their random wack jokes, cheesy gags that come into the anime every few minutes makes it even anymore unique, this anime is superb.

You really can't tell how the characters are interpreted, I mean each character would have their own little personal background history, but aren't you sometimes a little curious as to how Nino ended up under the bridge and how each other characters ended up under the bridge every now and then.

Anyways, overall, the anime is just, oh-so random, but then again I loved how there was further development of the romance genre when it seeps into the series (as of ep 4-5) and ends up showing a deeper character-relationship development between the two main (Nino-Rec).

I don't even know what to say about this anime, the openings of the anime is even more 'unique' then any other I've seen:

OPENING 1 :Venus to Jesus BY Yakushimaru Etsuko

OPENING 2 (ep 5): Title nante Jibun de Kangaenasai na BY Maria (CV. Sawashiro Miyuki)


The opening songs are pretty self explanatory, the exquisite art using powerful colours and unique 'retro' styled animation for the opening just emphasizes the playful anime. Especially the second opening, wow Maria you've actually made me laugh with your little opening song.

Somehow, I don't know how the studio have done it. But it has made me become one of their vivid fans of this anime. I'm even waiting for the release of the CD:
(Please click on the album cover to head to the official website source)
オープニングテーマ マキシシングル ヴィーナスとジーザス
やくしまるえつこ
発売日:2010年5月26日
品番:KICM-1312
価格:定価¥1,200(税抜¥1,143)

【収録曲】
1.ヴィーナスとジーザス 
2.ミスター・ミスメイカー
3.nekomeshi
やくしまるえつこ&中村光 コラボ描き下ろしジャケット
As written, it is supposedly be release in May 26th, I myself will obtain it!
Links & Sources:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home