Friday, April 2, 2010

More on Anime - Most anticipated anime (Spring '10)

It's a roll of anime posts this week. Let's see I've actually looked at the Spring Catalogue AGES ago, but I didn't bother blogging, so thought I'd properly blog about this. Since the Spring anime's will be coming in soon... might as well mention a few that interests me.

This is from my opinion, taste, theme, likes that I prefer or would like to watch this Spring... (should I say winter for me?)

Oh by the way, you can take a look at the catalogue here if you want.
Start-o!

6. Angel Beats
I have mentioned this before in the "2010 anticipated anime" post. BUT I've finally read the plot for the anime... ughh... I'm speechless.. think I wont be watching it, but it made it onto my list from watching the recent trailer. Nani kore? Basically three words: angels, battles, rebel ... so.. yeh. Anime said to be released this April. (Airing now actually from the 2nd, but I doubt I'll watch it.)

5. Senko no Night Raid
Ah, yeh, I know... the typical action anime desshou? But, it doesn't look that bad after watching the trailer, looks decent, storyline slightly intriguing. Set in Shanghai, missions... Maybe I'll try it out. Anime said to release this April 5th.

4. Arakawa Under the Bridge
This is 'wow' anime. Original storyline, something I've never actually watched that's anything similar to what I just read. Let's see how this turns out, the unique plot and character relationships. Anime said to be released this April 4th.

3. Giant Killing
I'm having high expections on this anime, I mean... SOCCER, a sport that I like. This has to be good. But let's hope this isn't one of those hit-and-miss sports animes. Anime said to be released this April 4th.

2. Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Kya! Shoujo anime! Those who've read the manga should know how GOOD this is, now they plan to release an anime rendition of the manga. It's sweet as sugar. Anime said to be released this April 2nd.

1. Major Season 6!
This is my MOST anticipated anime... I, I'm actually a diehard fan of Major, I've been following it ever since the first season, kya... KITAA!!!!!!! Will be released on April 3rd according to the official site!


Many of the anime's will be starting this month, even tonight and some tommorow.. let's start the anime marathon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home