Thursday, April 15, 2010

Magnet - Faneru + Gero

Everyone knows the famous duo NeGero, which is made up of Faneru and Gero. For those who don't know already, vivid nico nico fans such as myself are addicted to this singing duo.

Faneru, who recently left the 'virtual internet world' on March 28th (?) is becoming famous, I mean... alot of their videos and his videos are on the rise in the nico nico ranking system. No specific reason or news regarding why Faneru left, although his blogs, videos, mylists have been deleted, it if official that he left.

Let's reminiscence Faneru and Gero's famous duet of Magnet as I'll be hardsubbing it. Thank you for the person who annotated the video and giving me permission to hardsub it. I guess I'll be done in a few days or so... maybe even today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home