Saturday, April 24, 2010

April Animes (A bit of reviewing I guess)

From my previous post, I posted up a list of animes that I was planning to watch over this season, I even made a schedule list as well.
Since a couple of the newer animes came out thought I'd like to say my thoughts about the animes, although I've only seen the first couple of episodes that were released.

Major S6

I haven't started it yet, but will gradually pick up a couple of the episodes in a few months, because I know that once I start watching I'll catch onto it too much.

Senko no Night Raid
Gehhh, an anime that I couldn't stand watching. I was into the first episode, and about roughly 10 minutes into the anime I eventually got bored. Enough said, but I do think that the main character's 'japanese' accent in his chinese-mandarin pronounciations were awfully funny.
No harm done, I basically wasted 10 minutes. I'll drop this anime, but maybe eventually pick it up when I'm in the state of dead-boredom.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Ah, I'd say this anime's so-so.... alot of maid themes are going in the anime. Reasonably alright plot, although not much character development is showing, but I wouldn't say this is a slow paced anime. I'm looking forward to more actually.

Angel Beats!
I thought I'd stall this anime BUT the first episode and onwards caught my attention, I'm glad I watched it. From now on I'm greatly following on this anime, it's awesome, let's forget about the previous bash on this anime. This anime's simply unique, mysterious, and crazy at times. I'm placing it 3rd in my April's anime's list.

Arakawa Under the Bridge
Amusement is slightly cheesy, but I did get a giggle here and there with this anime. I love the development between Ric and Nino. Let's just see how this ends up, I'm excited. This anime's second on the list of "April's animes"

Giant Killing
Superb sports anime, nice kick-off start with introducing the main character and character's background information. Alot of character development is shown for the first few episodes so far, and yet a competition arises between the 2 groups (attemption to avoid spoilers). I wonder how'll they do in the first match with a new manager. Thi anime's first on my list of 'April' animes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home