Thursday, March 11, 2010

[UPDATED mp3] Ikebukuro Lovers (Durarara!!) - Kaito

Recently been obsessed with the anime Durarara!! The anime's everywhere on youtube, as well as nicovids, I guess Durarara's mysterious string of plot is popular and unique.

Anyways, this will be my last sub video before heading back into the reality of studying ( I know I've been saying that I'm studying- but hey, this time it's seriously real)

Later tonight I'll announce my offical one month hiatus from this week on. I will take a break as well as a studying period for my mid exams that will take place next week (Yeh, I'm one of those people who study in the last minute, last second, last millisecond). But before I get back to the 'fun', I thought that I'd share a nice video/song that was written by a person who's also is obssessed with Durarara (now very popular on nicovideos).

Here's a bit of background information on this particular song/video I decided to sub:
This is taken from the original person who first uploaded onto youtube:

'Ikebukuro Lovers' is a parody of "Ura-omote Lovers" which was originally produced by Genjitsutouhi-P for Miku in Aug.30,2009.

The parody was written by 52 and sung by Earogeru, although the version I decided to use has Kaito singing in it.
The parody focuses on the distinctive personalities and attitudes toward the characters of the anime 'Durarara!!' which focuses in the location of Ikebukuro.

This basically took me hours to encode and time. It eventually got messy as all the words piled up, so you might need to pause at times. I want to especially thank Karunarotsu on youtube who posted up the translations and for letting me use it for this fansub.

Heres the subbed video:



Here is the link for download the mp3 song.
MU mp3


As for downloading the video or an mp3 version of it... Eh, it depends if alot people requests it, because I'm one of those people who are lazy if not alot find the video/mp3 interesting.

In the meanwhile, mind as well check out my other subbed videos (navigate through the sidebar, and click on 'subs' OR check out my channel 'themilktea')

Also, look forward to my hiatus post comming in a few hours... I'm taking a break, this video took my hours to do... you can actually tell how sluggish the fansubs look.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home