Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Romeo and Cinderella

A bittersweet love song... One of the best songs I've ever heard. This song is also a 'Vocaloid' made song, although the lyrics and sound production itself is awesome.

I recently came across a video which had a "live action" PV of this song.
The video discription states that this was done by students who were doing an activity project, apprently they are 'amateurs' which I think they're more of a professional.

Anyways, this PV is highly reccommended, I even subscribed to their channel because of this PV production. I don't know who produced it, but I'd say a job well done in expressing this vocaloid song. I'm not sure if the person who uplaoded it is the creater/production team who made the video but you can visit 422kaname's channel.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home