Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Anime "Watching Now" Schedule :)

This post focuses on the previous 'Anime based' post. Like I said I'm watching 5 animes.
( have recently 'stalled' Bleach... It's dragging my anticipation of the Arrancar Arc)

Monday: -
Tuesday: Kimi ni Todoke
Wednesday: -
Thursday: Durarara
Friday: -
Saturday: Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Detective Conan
Sunday: One Piece

This is the actual schedule of when the anime is aired in Japan. I tend to watch with English Subtitles and therefore the sub releases are sometimes delayed (causing me to fall behind the actual aired date). Anyways I'm grateful of the fansub groups that take up subbing all the anime's im watching, even though sometimes they are late in releasing it - I can take up the self discipline to wait patiently for it!

I'm currently working on my Project for school... therefore my time for daily (should I say weekly) blogging will be limited. I announce my hiatus for a couple of weeks (in reality a few days, just said weeks so that I sound like im a studious student)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home