Thursday, February 11, 2010

Layout 'Change' once again...

Wow, unexpectedly a new layout change again. I was actually bothered this time of the year when I'm practically busy with my studies, therefore you can see I did a quick job in editing the image; pretty scrappy if you ask me.

Anyways, I have currently put my anime on hold and have been currently re-watching old episodes of Detective Conan, One Piece and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. All I know is that if I end up watching new episodes I'll become addicted again.

For now I'm aiming to concerntrate on my studies this year as it may determine my future career (as of what asian parents most commonly say). But although I say that... I havent given up on anime, it's just that I wont be watching it as frequently as I use to.

So far I'm watching my anime slowly paced...

And here's another of my random anime post's (I am currently watching 6 anime's and here's my thought and rankings of it for now)

6. Bleach - huh?
A last choice of my list, I'm currently catching up on the random filler arc ... Basically I have no interest in watching further on this arc, I mean... now that the "Arrancar" arc has somehow cut off and here comes an insert filler arc, somehow I'm not in the mood; because I want to watch the Arrancar arc. But this -insert filler arc- somehow is extending the anime .... and drifting away from the Arrancar arc.

5. Katekyo Hitman Reborn - really now...
Uh, I had a tough decision in putting this in 5th this month. The anime itself is getting interesting, but wierdly twisted. But no matter what I'll somehow watch it, because this anime rocks. In comparison to the daily life filler arcs, this one's interesting in a way, although the animal box weapon ideas are slightly lame.

4. One Piece - Bon-Chan!
I'm loving this current arc... I mean the reunion with the previous enemies as Luffy travels down each level, but now crisis occurs as Luffy is fighting the strong enemy (I'm trying to avoid spoilers). I still don't like the idea of seperating the Straw Hat crew, it would've been hilarious if all the crew members were with Luffy trying to break down to the lowest level of Impel Down. Now I'm curious of the future episodes, whether if the Straw Hat crew mates will ever re-unite, if so how? This im looking forward ot it.

3. Detective Conan - rise of the dead?
Wah? Not really the rise of the dead.. but somehow a character which appears to be dead re-appears at a random robbery crime, so many mysteries surrounding if this guy Akai is actually the dead Akai. Or maybe the dead Akai appears to be somewhere else and this random scar Akai is a person in disguise... Uh, so much confusion... everything's shrouded in mystery in the world of Conan, let's wait until the mystery prevails (Probably in the next 100 episodes).

2. Kimi ni Todoke - the romance blossoms
This could probably be the best shoujo-romance anime I've ever watched. The animation design isn't what I expected it to be, but the storyline itself is genuinely sweet. I'm waiting for the 2 main characters to develop a much deeper relationship, but I do hope there'll be some kind of obstacle. If there's an obstacle in some way, this will become much more interesting.


1. Durarara - wait, wait... what?
This is one hectic anime. So confusing, so many things unfold in the last 5 episodes... this involves the headless rider, a black market doctor? Color gangs, Kida's past, connections between Shizuo and Izaya, a perverted teacher? Slasher, Dollars? The mystery identities revolving the online chat room that Mikado visits often... Many things that I'd like to find out in the future episodes... each episode is like a cliff hanger to me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home