Friday, February 26, 2010

Feeling a bit lonely



Everyone feels a bit lonely once and a while... but today is a bit different than the usual.
Photography isn't my thing.

Photography by themilktea, using Sony Ericsson's W800i Camera phone.
Props provided by themilktea, bear was a present from a friend, rocks were found in the backyard.
Setting at my bedroom window.
Edited photo using Photoshop and Jasc Paint Shop Pro.

Please note that the only camera I have is W800i c-phone, all my other previous photographs I have taken are all taken by my c-phone. I do not own a professional shutter shot camera, so please don't ask what camera I use, because the only camera I have is w800i c-phone . the Photos were digitally altered to improve the quality... Ah... the power of photoshop.

"Please remember me... "

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home