Saturday, January 2, 2010

Most Anticipated Animes in 2010
These are the anime I most WANT TO WATCH in this year.

Durarara!!
Who would've thought this anime would catch my attention, but it has attracted my attention in a way that I want to start the series now. It somehow has a unique plotline that I cant even describe, and it looks like is hase a very dark gloomy theme to it and arousing mysteries in between. Even now Im confused about the storyline.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Based on the popular manga, seems like a shoujo based anime. This I really want to watch, I'm craving for shoujo animes since I haven't watched anime as much and I've been caught onto many shounen animes that I'm slightly now sick of it. Interesting plotlines never disappoint me in picking anime waiting list.

Angel Beats
What is it? I seriously don't understand, all I see is these students in breaking into many rooms and 'rebel'. This confusion on mine triggered curiosity of this anime. Therefore it is added into my waiting list.

Starry Sky
Eh, another shoujo based filled with lots of bishounen. This, I hope it wont turn out like 'Miracle Train', which made me puke a couple of times. Hope Starry Sky isn't anything like and hopefully with a SOLID plot.

Giant Killing
Hurray for sports animes, I'm beginning to like them after watching a couple. The manga triggered my interest, lets hope it has a proper plot ending (unlike a random cut-off in ES21) - This one's about football or should I say soccer, the most loned sports anime I wanted to watch was a soccer one, hope my expectations of this anime isn't as bad.

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Ahhhh! Finally a spooky anime with a bit of mystery in-between. Similarly to 'Ghost Hunt' it should turn out great. Another one of my favourite combinations of genres (supernatural + mystery).

Bakuman
Although I haven't read the manga, ratings for the manga is high and steady. Therefore I'm pretty sure that the anime wont lack the interest of many of it's manga fans as well. This I'm watching due to many reccomendations I've heard from friends.

(Note: Longest entry I've ever made if you include the two-split entries!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home