Saturday, December 12, 2009

*Tear* - Eng subs {Updated}

Like I mentioned before in my old post, I'm finally making a comeback. :)

Although this video is pretty short (4 min pv) it's a really nice song that I was eager to find translations for and eventually decided to encode it. Thank you AmonDerevex (YT) for the translations, you made my day!




As a per person request, I decided to upload it for those who want to download the hard sub mv.

Download LQ subbed here

Unless someone provides me a much higher quality to encode it on.


NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD IT ON YT (Except on my account of course) or REDISTRIBUTE :) You may download for your personal entertainment. But please to not upload it onto video streaming sites other than I uploading it via my OWN account. If you are intending to use it as a reference PLEASE LINK BACK AND CREDIT!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home