Friday, December 11, 2009

Comeback

Yes, I'll be making a subtitle comeback soon. It's been a while since I actually encoded a video. Since finishing my assesments is nearing, I'll be able to encode while I'll be in the holidays.

For now, I'm still digging into my assignments. But recently I asked permission to use the translations for a specific song hoping to use it to encode onto the video. It'll take more than a while for a reply. Let's be patient and wait for a reply. I'm also having trouble to find a HQ of the video, so I guess it may take a few days for it to be completed. By the way the my comeback will be encoded subtitles for a nico nico douga PV (therefore 4 minutes or so).

If you haven't heard of NicoVideos, it's basically a a japenese 'yt' where people who are creative can upload their original pieces of music or amv etc etc. Hope you'll check my comeback release in a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home