Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tired

As everyone should know, my replies to requests on YT is a bit delayed. I wont be logging on YT for a while, therefore I must admit my apologies for those who wanted to links to specific videos, and at the same times thank you for the comments on my channel and video.

I will be busy for the upcoming 6-10 months, that's like more than half a year. If I do get time to blog, it means I've only for a 30 minute break from my study. Meanwhile I'm trying to catch up on the missed out work, as because I've been getting sick lately.

For interest, I've come across the popular "Brain Maker" nounaimaker.com
Whereyou can type your characterised name or roman name to 'calculate' what's inside you brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home