Saturday, November 14, 2009

Faint

SAIYAKU! So much work... Like I mentioned in my last post.

Well, not exactly faint. BUT I decided to change my layout since I'll be going on hiatus for a while with my studies. Therefore this blog with be temporarily be dead for a couple of months. But before it starts to rott, I'll jazz it up a bit with a new layout of Katekyo Hitman Reborn anime/manga, which like I mentioned before in my "anime" posts. Random thought, but I just realized that I've been using one word titles for my posts lately.

Anyways keep in mind that I wont be replying to any of my emails, YT requests, or messages for a while. (I'm cutting of connections that will tempt me to sidetrack of to the WWW when studying).

So for now, farewell.

(By the way is there a cure to getting rid of otakuness/anime & manga addictness? Seems like I'll be side-tracked with those miscs)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home