Friday, October 2, 2009

Results

Yikes. I've recently got some of my exam results, and they're aren't as good as I thought I would get. Overall average was around 70, but my ranks are still the same. I guess I'll just have to work hard on my exams on my final year of school.

Anyways, I cant wait for the Chuseok special of Star Dance Battleof kpop stars (info credit: allkpop). I'm definately gonna catch it when it's aired.

Meanwhile.. I'm 24/7 watching episodes of Detective Conan: Case Closed anime series. Who would've thought classic animes like Conan are pretty good?

At the same time, I'm also watching Bleach and Katekyo Hitman Reborn as both are shonen and ongoing based anime which I myself find it interesting. But the anime I find boring right now is Hanasakeru Seishounen I mean the first couple of episodes were fine, until the next about the Prince and ectetera were all dull and boring. I completely lost interest as soon as it got deeper about the Prince and all.
During this holiday, I'm hoping to atleast reach episode 300 for Conan.
My other aim is to watch Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya and finish it (because I need to catch up on the new releases of 2009

I'm also hooked on a couple of manga, but the one im so addicted to is Dengeki Daisy. Right now it's a cliff hanger, and I cant wait for the new releases.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home