Monday, October 12, 2009

Another feeling - another snap

Ta-JANG! I felt like taking pictures today. Let's see, I felt inspired after I shredded some tissues and at the same time finding my bobby pins in the morning. So I decided to scatter more items around and write the words "Love".
In this I used materials such as:
Bobby pins, coloured 1mm leads, pieces of shredded paper and tissue, unused staples, a random chain, leftover beads from my yr 8 D&T class project. Well, I thought I'd be nice to notice things that you use daily and things you dont use now and everyday. The first attempt in taking this picture blurred a bit, and it;s slightly out of focus.



This attempt is much better, I mean i slightly moved back so it'll become more focused. Except theres a shade of blue light from the shadow. BUT It's still good :)



I was bored, so I was playing around things that I wasn't using anymore, the leftover scraps. This one looks pretty depressing since its in B/W. If you read carefully... it's actually shredded pieces of paper from my english exam notification, the exam that I failed in (60%).

Who would've thought that unused, shredded, trashy (is that a word?) leftovers could look so photogenic.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home