Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Addicted

I'm officially addicted to Detective Conan. In the one week I've watched slightly over 160 episodes. I'm planning to atleast reach up to 300 in the end of the holidays.

For those who have commented on youtube or sent me messages, my replies will be delayed until next week, sorry for those who requested the links to Odoroki no Arashi SP's. I will reply to those emails in start of next week.

Other than being addicted to Detective Conan, I'm also favouring alot of vocaloid songs and renditions of those songs. Songs such as "Just be friends", "Melt (meruto)", and "Fire Flower" are pretty good songs sang by vocaloids, but I love the halyosy versions of those songs.

Right now in my WMP,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home