Friday, January 23, 2009

Kokoro

Isn't it pretty? My very first kimmidoll.
Yes, it's the famous kimmidoll collection. I wont be collecting the kimmidoll's but I just love this one that I have the urge to buy another one. It's a decorative gift incluenced by Eastern culture. There are different kimmidolls with a a meaningful name and meaning behind it.

For example this one is called Kokoro meaning 'heart' in japanese.
In the gift box there was also a collectors card.

Kokoro
'Heart'
My spirit brings warmth and love.
By living
with an open; generous, kind and forgiving heart, you share my loving spirit.
Be guided by the spirit of love in all that you do, and you will enjoy a
fulfilling and abundant life.

You can find more about kimmidolls here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home